Core Africa is a business risk consultancy with the aim of integrating individual business objectives into diverse country regulatory and operating frameworks.
Core Africa is focused on assessing and advising on risk to enable our clients to take advantage of the African opportunity.
Core Africa is skilled across multiple business segments and regulatory jurisdictions, enabling us to provide our clients with bespoke solutions to assist them in defining their strategies and structure for their African businesses.
Core Africa works with the top regional and global investors on the African continent, assisting with strategy and structure, process and procedure, ensuring compliance in multiple jurisdictions.
From Nigeria to Ghana to Kenya to Mozambique to Namibia to DRC to Zambia, we support our clients in the countries where they want to be.
- Cross Border Trade
- Capitalizing and Funding
- Forex Liquidity
- Assisting with Choosing the Best Banking Partner
- Assistance in Understanding the Regulatory and Operating Requirements
- Assisting Our Clients to Reach 100% Compliance
- Assisting Our Clients to Recover "Trapped Cash"
Latest Africa Insight
From Kolwezi To iPhones: The Cobalt Supply Chain
5th October 2016
On the 30th September 2016, The Washington Post published an extremely indepth and informative article on the horrors of... Read More
- DRC Transport Infrastructure Needs More Investment Focus 8th July 2011
- Company Optimistic About 2014 African Mining Indaba 27th January 2014
- Bauxite Prices Buoyed by Chinese Demand 29th July 2016