Core Africa is a business risk consultancy with the aim of integrating individual business objectives into diverse country regulatory and operating frameworks.
Core Africa is focused on assessing and advising on risk to enable our clients to take advantage of the African opportunity.
Core Africa is skilled across multiple business segments and regulatory jurisdictions, enabling us to provide our clients with bespoke solutions to assist them in defining their strategies and structure for their African businesses.
Core Africa works with the top regional and global investors on the African continent, assisting with strategy and structure, process and procedure, ensuring compliance in multiple jurisdictions.
From Nigeria to Ghana to Kenya to Mozambique to Namibia to DRC to Zambia, we support our clients in the countries where they want to be.
- Cross Border Trade
- Capitalizing and Funding
- Forex Liquidity
- Assisting with Choosing the Best Banking Partner
- Assistance in Understanding the Regulatory and Operating Requirements
- Assisting Our Clients to Reach 100% Compliance
- Assisting Our Clients to Recover "Trapped Cash"
Latest Africa Insight
Mining In Mozambique The End Of A Chapter
26th June 2016
Until very recently, Mozambique was the star performer in SSA (sub Saharan Africa), with growth averaging above 7% per... Read More
- Summit TV: Ferrochrome Outlook 3rd May 2013
- Company Optimistic About 2014 African Mining Indaba 27th January 2014
- Cobalt, Tantalum And Rare Earths At Indaba 27th January 2012