Our Core Principles and Values
Core Consultants is built on the fundamental premise that a rigorous understanding of our business, personalised service and total commitment to our client’s needs ultimately ensures a world class service offering.
- to add significant value to our clients’ businesses in all our undertakings
- to always be trustworthy, honest and reliable in our dealings
- to build long term, enduring relationships with clients, founded on trust and mutual respect
- to be committed to helping our clients achieve unprecedented and sustained business results
- to continuously be aware that core to the mining industry are the mineworkers and surrounding communities that are often poverty stricken. We give back to the community through supporting skills development and upliftment projects.
- to deliver on time and within budget
- to ensure our work upholds the highest standards of integrity and is of the highest quality
- to establish an organisation which allows each employee to make an impact and take ownership of their work
Core's Community Upliftment Projects
With our roots in Africa, we are acutely aware of the resource curse paradox namely; that with the endowment of great fortune, comes great poverty. We give back to the community through the support of skills development and upliftment projects.
Off the Track
Off the Track is a non-profit project which aims to put the Overstrand residents "On the Track" as well as transform the Overberg into a unique tourist experience and holiday destination. The Overstrand is one of four municipalities of the Overberg and stretches from Rooi Els to Gansbaai and includes the well-known Cape Whale Coast route. However, since a vast number of permanent residents are from poor social economic backgrounds with limited means of earning a living, Off the Track aims to change this reality by establishing a platform for residents to generate a stable income through their own talents and efforts by selling their products at markets throughout the district. To learn more about this worthwhile initiative or see how you can get involved, CLICK HERE
KidsCan! is a project of Child Welfare South Africa. It is a non-profit organisation that assists all children, especially the underprivildeged and most vulnerable children to become contributing members of society by offering after school care facilities and activities in order to improve their education and develop themselves To learn more about this worthwhile initiative or see how you can get involved, CLICK HERE
Puppy & Kitty Haven
Water pipes have recently been laid down in the front of the Puppy and Kitty Haven property, which have destroyed the dog play area, the driveway, parking lot and entrance. The estimated repair cost is R300,000. As such the organisation is running a crisis campaign in order to collect the necessary funds to restore the sanctuary. For more information about this initiative, CLICK HERE