Featured Report: Why Cobalt for EVs Will Come from Africa
The importance of the EV industry, the relative instability of Africa and the need to ensure that only "clean cobalt" enters the supply chain, has spurred investment into developing cobalt deposits outside of Africa.
This paper sets out to understand the unique properties that make up the African Copper Belt and considers whether cobalt mined outside the DRC can in fact support the EV battery manufacturers from a technical perspective.
Subscription Reports: Actionable Insights
Free For Traders: Grow Your Network
Core Consultants is offering all physical traders a chance to sign up to our free WhatsApp Networking groups.
These groups are totally free, restricted to qualified traders only.
Choose from four main groups and start networking with traders all over the world.:
1. Battery Metal Traders
2. Ferroalloys and Ores
3. Base Metals (Starting February 2019)
4. Bulk Commodities. (Starting February 2019)
Analyst Insights: Stay Informed
- Cobalt Q&A with Lara Smith, MD of Core Consultants31st March 2019
- Manganese market poised for possible increase25th March 2019
- Rare Earth Monthly Summary: March 201917th March 2019