FEATURED REPORT: Vanadium Market Overview
Vanadium prices reached fresh highs in 2018. This was led by new rebar standards in China which calls for more ferro-vanadium in order to ensure improved steel quality. Expansion of the energy storage sector might drive increased demand for vanadium redox flow batteries (VRB's) presenting a potentially long term upward trend for this commodity.
This report provides a good general background for anyone wishing to understand the current drivers of the sector and is suggested reading for subscribers to the Core Consultants Vanadium Data and Forecast subscription.
FREE FOR TRADERS: Grow Your Network
Core Consultants is offering all physical traders a chance to sign up to our free WhatsApp Networking groups.
These groups are totally free, restricted to qualified traders only.
Choose from four main groups and start networking with traders all over the world.:
1. Battery Metal Traders
2. Ferroalloys and Ores
3. Base Metals (Starting February 2019)
4. Bulk Commodities. (Starting February 2019)
- China Welcomes Foreign Investment11th July 2018
- Rare-Earth April Review10th April 2018
- China develops new rare earth military and applications19th March 2018