FEATURED REPORT: Cobalt White Paper
The importance of the EV industry, the relative instability of Africa and the need to ensure that only "clean cobalt" enters the supply chain, has spurred investment into developing cobalt deposits outside of Africa.
This paper sets out to understand the unique properties that make up the African Copper Belt and considers whether cobalt mined outside the DRC can in fact support the EV battery manufacturers from a technical perspective.
FREE FOR TRADERS: Grow Your Network
Core Consultants is offering all physical traders a chance to sign up to our free WhatsApp Networking groups.
These groups are totally free, restricted to qualified traders only.
Choose from four main groups and start networking with traders all over the world.:
1. Battery Metal Traders
2. Ferroalloys and Ores
3. Base Metals (Starting February 2019)
4. Bulk Commodities. (Starting February 2019)
- China Welcomes Foreign Investment11th July 2018
- Rare-Earth April Review10th April 2018
- China develops new rare earth military and applications19th March 2018